Dr. Nick Oberheiden
(866) Hire-Nick (Directly Connected to Nick)
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is the founder of Oberheiden, P.C., a nationally recognized law firm. Nick is experienced in successfully navigating individuals and their families throughout the long and arduous process of a complex personal injury investigation and the uncertainty of litigation. Not only does Nick work tirelessly to ensure his clients get the compensation they deserve but he also makes it his goal to secure treatment, counselling services, therapy, and rehabilitation for his clients.
Nick constantly aims to confirm his objectives of working aggressively for the well-being of his clients and seeking justice through legitimacy, accountability, and devotion. His energetic attitude and aggressive litigation strategies allow him to tackle any personal injury claim and argue for his clients when dealing with insurance companies, investigators, and opposing counsel. Nick always ensures that his clients are informed of all major decisions and available options before taking the next step.
Nick is regarded as one of the most sympathetic and caring federal attorneys who has the willpower and the strength of character to go the extra mile for his clients regardless of the case’s complexity or the injury involved. His purpose is to secure a favorable settlement package for his clients outside of court that maximizes compensation and recoverable damages as well as provides for medical treatment and other follow-up procedures such as rehabilitation and therapy.
Nick founded the national law firm, Oberheiden, P.C., in 2011 and built his firm with the core objective of helping individuals and businesses who have been injured, damaged, or facing hardship. The firm is composed of a unique group of attorneys from private and government practice.
Nick attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he received a Juris Doctor. He also attended the Universities of Munich, Hamburg, Bochum, Schools of Law and received his Diplom Jurist. Nick holds a PhD from the University of Heidelberg, School of Law. His doctoral dissertation undertook a critical examination and comparison of constitutional interpretation in the United States, Brazil, and Germany.
Nick has been both a Visiting Scholar and Research fellow at UCLA and a Visiting Lawyer at the Supreme Court of Brazil (Brasilia). In addition to taking several academic visits to Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, France, Germany, South Africa, Namibia, Nick has held invitations to various other foreign Supreme Courts.
Some additional accolades and honors that Nick has achieved include the following:
- American Academy, Elected Among Germany’s Top Scholars under 40
- Extern at the Office of the Prosecutor, ICTY, The Hague
- Recipient of invitation by the American Academy to host and interview U.S. Supreme Court Justice Breyer in Berlin, Germany as a result of Nick’s research in comparative and international law.
Nick is a fluent English, German, French, and Portuguese speaker and routinely communicates with his clients in their native language. He has clients in over 45 states across the nation.
His expertise is featured in both the national and international media. Newspapers and news stations across the nation such as USA Today, Fox News, CNBC, Forbes Magazine, Bloomberg, and The Wall Street Journal have frequently sought Nick’s advice and opinions on current complex issues of public debate.
Nick has multiple bar admissions in circuit courts, district courts, and the nation’s highest court, all listed below:
- Washington D.C.
- New York State Bar
- S. Supreme Court
- S. Court of Appeals, Second, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Eleventh Circuits
- S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- S. District Court, District of Colorado
- S. District Court, Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
Are you facing a divorce?
Don’t delay. Learn about your rights.